Skip to main content Donate
Every dollar helps us serve our community.
Click here to see how.

We are currently at capacity for immigration document applications. We will continue accepting applications as soon as possible!

Microgrants offers two grants per month to trans folks who need to correct their name and/or gender marker on US immigration documents. We do not offer legal support, but we can connect you with resources in your area such as legal clinics and trans-friendly immigration lawyers that have free or sliding scale services.

We offer support for name change and/or gender marker court orders, and the following documents: Naturalization Certificate, Permanent Resident Card, Certificate of Citizenship, or Employment Authorization Card.

Microgrants is unable to offer funding for Canadian documents at this time. We work with anyone trans, regardless of citizenship status or geographic location, but we are only currently able to fund US documents & US immigration documents.